Terri Bow Door Hanger Tutorial
Let’s talk about how you can take one technique and translate it into countless holidays, seasons and celebrations!
Never before have you seen such a versatile door hanger ready for you to make and sell for all types of celebrations, including summer, Halloween, Fall, Christmas, plus many more.
What is versatile and a great alternative to a wreath??? This Terri Bow Door Hanger will be a huge hit with your customers because of its design. Easy to create with lots of possibilities! A cost effective way to create a unique door hanger with style, easy to ship and store, you will enjoy making this design all through the year.
Whether you're a weekend crafter or a professional, Floral Designers Terri Marshall and Olga Marshall break down all the steps for you to create a Terri Bow Door Hanger. Each part of the process is clearly shown in detail for you with tips on making it from start to finish.
Your 52 minute video class is ready for your immediate viewing or download. How easy is that? View it streaming or save it to your computer or Dropbox for viewing later.
What will you learn?
- How to properly prepare the base for the Terri Bow and florals to be inserted.
- How to use the florals for placement in getting the best overall shape and look.
- Easy placement and how to put Terri Bow on your design.
- Ideas on what elements to use for different occasions.
- You will receive a downloadable PDF list of supplies and tools suggested to complete this fun project.